Pet Lovers Club PROTECT for cats, puppies and kittens
Simple liquid to fight fleas, heartworms, ear mites, scabies, hookworms and lice.
This product does NOT combat tapeworms.
ACTIVE PRINCIPLES: 60 mg/ml selamectin
FLW Cat - For cats and rabbits from 2.6 to 7.5 kg body weight.
FLW Pup Kitten - For puppies, kittens and small rabbits up to 2.5kg body weight
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae in the area.
- Treats, controls and prevents flea infestations in cats (FLW Cat) and in puppies and kittens (FLW Pup Kitten)
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis in cats (FLW Cat) and in puppies and kittens (FLW Pup Kitten)
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in cats (FLW Cat) and in puppies and kittens (FLW Pup Kitten)
- Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) in cats (FLW Cat) and in puppies and kittens (FLW Pup Kitten). Treats ear mites (Psoroptescuniculi) in rabbits (FLW Cat)
- Treats sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) in rabbits (FLW Cat) and small rabbits (FLW Pup Kitten)
- Treats and controls intestinal hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and roundworm (Toxocara cati) in cats (FLW Cat) and kittens (FLW Pup Kitten)
- Treats biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) on cats (FLW Cat) and biting lice (Trichodectes canis) and sucking lice (Linognathus setosus) on puppies and biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) on kittens (FLW Pup Kitten)
- Treats Cheyletiella sp. in rabbits (FLW Cat) and small rabbits (FLW Pup Kitten)
- Waterproof after 2 hours on cats, puppies and kittens
TREATMENT, CONTROL AND PREVENTION OF FLEAS
If the pet is infested with fleas when the first dose of Pet Lovers Club ProtectFLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten is applied, the adult fleas on the pet will be killed and non-viable flea eggs will be produced after the first application. This stops flea reproduction. An environmental flea infestation may persist for a short time after beginning treatment with Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten as adult fleas emerge from pre-existing pupae. However, a significant reduction in flea infestations can be expected after just one monthly treatment, as treatment with Pet Lovers Club ProtectFLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten kills or prevents flea larvae in the pet's environment from spreading. become adults.
For the prevention and ongoing control of flea infestations, Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten should be used at monthly intervals during flea season, beginning one month before fleas become active. This will ensure that any fleas that infest the animal are killed and that those fleas do not produce viable flea eggs. Flea larvae in the animal's environment are also eliminated by Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten. This interrupts the life cycle of fleas, controls and prevents flea infestations, and improves the clinical symptoms associated with flea allergy dermatitis in most animals. Clinical signs in some animals may not respond to this treatment alone.
For maximum flea control, it is recommended that all cats and dogs be treated in the same environment.
To prevent heartworm disease, Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW PupKitten should be applied monthly. Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cats/FLW PupKitten can be used year-round or at least within a month of the animals' first exposure to mosquitoes and then monthly until the end of mosquito season. This dose should be administered within one month of the last encounter with the mosquito. If a dose is missed and the monthly interval between doses is exceeded, using Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten immediately and resuming the monthly dose will minimize the chance of developing adult heartworm. If replacing another heartworm prevention product in a heartworm prevention program, the first dose of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten should be given within one month of the last dose of the previous medication. Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten is safe for use in animals infected with heartworm; however, in accordance with good veterinary practice, it is recommended that all animals be examined for existing heartworm disease prior to starting treatment at the age of 6 years. months Start with Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat /FLW Puppy Kitten.
Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten is not effective against adult D.immitis; however, it may decrease the number of circulating microfilariae.
EAR MITES TREATMENT
A single dose of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten was 100% effective in treating ear mites (O. cynotis) in laboratory studies in dogs and cats. In field studies with reinfestation potential, a single dose of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLWP Kitten killed ear mites in 100% of cats and two monthly doses of Pet LoversClub Protect FLW Cat/Pup Kitten killed mites of the ear in 90% of dogs. A single dose of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten has also been shown to be 100% effective in controlling ear mites (Psoroptes cuniculi) in rabbits. Monthly use of Pet Lovers Club ProtectFLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten on cats and dogs will treat any subsequent infestation of ear mites. Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten is suitable for a single treatment in rabbits. It is recommended to clean infested ears to remove debris.
SARKOPTIC MANGE TREATMENT FOR DOGS AND RABBITS
For the elimination of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei), Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten is designed for single use and is highly effective in a single dose. Some dogs may require a second monthly dose of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten to completely eliminate mites. Monthly use of Pet Lovers Club ProtectFLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten will treat any subsequent infestation of sarcoptic mites. Pet LoversClub Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten is suitable for a single treatment in rabbits.
TREATMENT OF NEMATODES FOR CATS
To treat intestinal hookworm (A. tubaeforme) and roundworm (T. cati), Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten should be used once as a single treatment. Monthly use of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten will control hookworm and roundworm infections.
A single dose of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten was 100% effective in the treatment of hair lice in dogs (Trichodectes canis) and cats (Felicola subrostratus).
A single dose of Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat/FLW Pup Kitten killed sucking lice (Linognathus setosus) in 90% of treated dogs when examined 28 days after treatment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Apply one (1) tube topically to the skin once a month at the minimum recommended dose of 6 mg selamectin per kg of body weight.
The product is intended for a single treatment of rabbits.
|Product||type of animal||body weight||Number of tubes/month|
|Pet Lovers Club Protects the kitten dog FLW||Puppies, kittens, rabbits, dogs||up to 2.5kg||1 tube (0.25 ml)|
|Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW N.º de cat.||cats, rabbits||2,6 - 7,5 kg||1 (0.75ml tube)|
Pet Lovers Club Protect FLW Cat - 1 tubo de 0.75 ml
Pet Lovers Club Protect FW Puppy Kittens - 1 tubo de 0,25 ml
- Hold the tube upright, away from your and your pet's eyes. Unscrew the tube cap.
- Pet must be standing for easy application. Apply the product directly on the skin without massaging the area. Part the hair on the pet's back in front of the shoulder blades until the fur is visible.
- Insert the tip of the tube through the pet's hair to skin level and squeeze the tube well to ensure that all of the contents are applied directly to the skin in a single point.
- Not for oral consumption
- This product should not be used on cats, puppies and kittens under 6 weeks of age and rabbits under 8 weeks of age.
- DO NOT use in rabbits that may be used or processed for human consumption.
- Avoid contact between the product and your fingers.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not use when the animal's fur is wet.
- Do not apply the product superficially on the coat and avoid contact with the treated area until it is dry.
- Bathing or shampooing the cat two or more hours after treatment does not reduce the effectiveness of the product.
APVMA approval numbers: 90270/128374; 90271/123375
Paragard All Wormer for cats and kittens
Tasty, flavored tablet for the treatment and control of roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms (including flea tapeworms) in cats and kittens
- The tablets are palatable and can be given directly as a treat or crunch for fussy cats and placed in small portions on the preferred wet food.
- Fleas are intermediate hosts of tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum).
- Effective flea control reduces the occurrence of tapeworms.
Each tablet contains: 25 mg of praziquantel, 112.5 mg of oxibendazole.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1 tablet / 5 kg of body weight
- Kittens: Treatment by weight at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age - 3 months later
- Adult cats: Treat every 3 months.
- Breeding queens: Treat during the mating season, gestation, one week before parturition and 3 to 4 weeks after parturition. Please note that studies have not been conducted in pregnant cats and the use of the product in these animals should be carefully considered.
May irritate the eye. Avoid eye contact. Wash hands after use.
In case of poisoning, contact a doctor or a poison control center. Telephone Australia 13 11 26
Dispose of empty containers by wrapping them in paper and placing them in the trash.
STORAGE:Store in a dry place below 30°C (room temperature).
It does NOT combat heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis)
If the worms persist, contact a vet.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
ONLY FOR TREATMENT OF ANIMALS
READ THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE OPENING
Hergestellt von Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty Ltd. Nivel 1, 78 Waterloo Road, North Ryde NSW 2113
APVMA approval number 80475/100935